jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Upload Your Own Video from Camera: Not From YouTube

1. susi10 profile image94
    susi10posted 3 years ago

Hello all,
    If I want to upload one of my own videos onto one of my hubs, I find it annoying that I am not able to as it has to come from YouTube or other sites. Could uploading videos from your computer just as you do for photos become a new site feature?

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, definitely, you can.  I have done both, you can upload it to HubPages or you can upload to YouTube and then add it as a link to your page where it can be played.  Check out my pages and you will see.  I use ProShow Gold as a program to make the video on my Computer.

susi10posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ok, thanks for the reply, sallybea! I tried that out and it worked! Thanks so much for the help! smile

2. Greekgeek profile image96
    Greekgeekposted 3 years ago

When you create a hub you can choose to make a video hub and load right from your computer.

However, the video appears first in the hub and autoplays. And the last time I checked, you can only have one Hubpages-hosted video per hub. Not sure if that's still true, as i stopped using Hubpages for video hosting after getting complaints about the autoplay.

susi10posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the reply, Greekgeek! Yes, I tried out exactly what you said and it worked. I wish I knew this before but at least I know now. Thanks again! smile

working