jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Adding Amazon Capsule

1. evamaries profile image60
    evamariesposted 3 years ago

I am trying to add the amazon capsule in a certain location in my hub.  But it jumps back to the top of the article and puts a banner in the wrong place.  I can't seem to make this work.  Does anyone have any ideas?
    txs

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

A banner?  Amazon capsules do not produce banners of any kind.

You're not trying to embed it somehow in the text, are you?  All capsules are treated the same when placing them - there are a limited number of options as to location.

And you are talking of the amazon capsule, located near the upper right of the edit screen along with all the other capsule choices to add to a hub?

Are you using one of the new templates?  I haven't even looked at those, but understand that the capsules can be moved just as they always have.

1. evamaries profile image60
        evamariesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I wanted to ask you.  I was able to get the capsule to work and place a product.  However, it is very far away from the end of the text.  How do I move it up?  What I did didn't work.

1. WryLilt profile image88
          WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Did you use the arrow buttons on each capsule?

2. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

As WryLilt says, use the buttons on each capsule.

There are a limited number of places it can go, however.  One of those places is shifted right, next to the top of a text capsule.  If you want it further down, break the text capsule into two and place the amazon capsule at the top right of the second one.  By shifting or resizing other capsules a great deal can be done.

2. rumanasaiyed profile image64
    rumanasaiyedposted 3 years ago

There will be an option to adjust all the capsules on right side of your article. Just drag all of it and adjust as you want.

Hope this will help..

working