jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

may balance

1. 0
    ssaulposted 3 years ago

Anyone gotten their balance for may display yet on their hubpages earning program? I still can't see my balance for may as yet. What should i do?

2. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Do you mean displayed in your earning areas? https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/history

In which case, yes, it is there for me.

3. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

From the top of the stats screen:

"Due to a technical processing delay involving PayPal, HubPages Earnings Program balances will not be credited until June 10 (normally occurs on the 4th) this month"

The day isn't over yet, and of course there could still be additional delays as well.

4. vocalcoach profile image93
    vocalcoachposted 3 years ago

Yes, however this doesn't worry me at all.  It's happened before and I always get my payout.  If you've made yours, you will be getting your money too.  Not to worry.  smile

5. ossmedia profile image60
    ossmediaposted 3 years ago

" Due to technical problem "  Dont take tension your money will credited into your account.

1. 0
      ssaulposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My may balance was not added to my balance history which will make me qualified for payment in June!

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
        mistyhorizon2003posted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you technically hit the payment threshold in May (even if it isn't showing yet) then you will still get paid at the end of June (the HP statement at the top of your account page basically says as much).