jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

The hub scores

1. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

... appear to have become more pronounced... kinda funny considering 90% of the group wanted to do away with them completely. Also mine dropped and I didn't do nothin' wrong! Painful.

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My overall average has been stuck at the same number for a loooong time. I'm curious as to which way it will go when it finally moves. If it goes lower, I might have to break out some doomsday memes. lol

1. 0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

No, yours is good! What are you talking about. It's in the 90's.
        But when you click on your profile page, wasn't the score located in a lower corner? now it seems like its more pronounced. Soon it will take the place of our pics. We'll just be a first name and a #. Very sci-fi.

Oops, I thought you were talking about the scores on our hubs, as opposed to our profile scores. My profile score has also been knock, knock, knocking on a ytd low... As to size, mine still looks the same to me. Maybe your browser is just having fun with ya... big_smile

1. 0

Oh yes, I see... I should have said profile score. Sorry.
            I was sure it was on one of the lower corners (on our actual profile page). It's on my ear right now.

Yep, sounds to me like your browser is indeed having fun with you. Do a ctrl 0 (zero). That might cure it.

2. 0
      summerberrieposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The overall photo is larger.....
      How do you like seeing me peeking out behind my hundred and "a"~a tad ridiculous looking isn't it?

1. 0

haha... I can almost make you out a midst the signage.

I tried the cntrl 0 but to no avail... my score is "earmarked"... get it? lol
        Sorry, I hate puns like no one else.

1. 0
          summerberrieposted 3 years ago in reply to this

At least you look 'fashionable"~ I'm chewing on mine.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89

Actually, I thought that was a good one. lol

working