jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

If the hubs not be featured, can I move to other sites?

1. psychicsphone profile image59
    psychicsphoneposted 3 years ago

If the hubs not be featured, can I move to other sites like squidoo, and keep the original hub, because if the hubs not be featured, google can not index it, if I post it on squidoo, that would be the original content for squidoo and google, and it can also keep on hubpages for inner readers.

Does that a good way for the traffic and SEO?

Or I have to delete it first on hubpages?

Thank you for the advice.

2. Tim Chirillo profile image60
    Tim Chirilloposted 3 years ago

It is your content, I guess you could do what you like with it . Hubpages is way better than squidoo.. Sometimes you can get your hub featured, just by adding a few simple things, like some more images or video. Every hub I have is featured..

3. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

If you want to publish it elsewhere then you will first have to delete it from HP whether it is featured or not..
    If it is not gaining traffic here however I would not expect it to suddenly and miraculously gain hundreds of visitors just because you moved to a different site!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I agree.  I don't think it's worth moving an unFeatured Hub to another revenue-sharing site.  However, if you have a blog on the same topic, moving the Hub there could help the overall success of the blog.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Very good answer, LeanMan. Your Hub will need to be deleted before you can publish it elsewhere.

1. psychicsphone profile image59
        psychicsphoneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you guys for all the advice, I think I will try to improve the contents to be featured first, then think about keep or remove it.

working