jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

FIXED: May earnings' still not showing up

1. JKSophie profile image66
    JKSophieposted 3 years ago

I checked my balance history and it showed a message that the earnings for May will show up on June 10th and payment will be sent on June 28th.  It's already the 14th and May earnings it still not reflecting on my balance history.  I looked for related posts and found this: RESOLVED: Stats and earnings display currently delayed.  This was updated 10 days ago.  Does anyone know any further update on this?  Obviously, not reflecting on my balance history means it hasn't been resolved.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Right now your account shows that you were issued a successful payment 4 months ago via Paypal and you have yet to meet the payment threshold.
      If you have any further questions specific to your account, please contact us via the site help page here.

1. 0
        ssaulposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have this same problem and i contacted hubpages and they danced around the question instead of answering it. I haven't gotten my May earnings as yet which would make it possible for me to get payment this month.

2. JKSophie profile image66
        JKSophieposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I was issued 4 payments, but my May earnings should be more than enough to meet the threshold so I should receive a payment on the 28th of June.  I was expecting this to show up on the 10th but anyways, when I checked again, it reflected on the 17th.  Issue resolved and thanks for looking into this smile I just hope it'll be included in the June 28th payout.

Closed to reply