jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

Problem in Google adsense account

1. Maricarmjolo profile image86
    Maricarmjoloposted 4 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8109843_f248.jpg
    What will I do now? I applied in Google adsense first using my yahoo account which I remember I should be using a google account so I applied twice unintentionally by mistake :

1. LeanMan profile image81
      LeanManposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Can't read it so very hard to advise anything!

2. Maricarmjolo profile image86

Ok wait il just write it down... don't know why the pic is pixelated

If it is an email - copy and paste!

3. Maricarmjolo profile image86

It appears that your Google adsense account, with publisher ID ------------ is no longer associated in HP. Your application may have been rejected by Google, you may have refused the association with www.hp.com through the adsense account access page, or your previouosly approved account may have been disabled due to violations of the Google adsense terms and conditions. YOU should not apply again, as each person is only allowed to have a single Google adsense account. Please review Google's disabled account FAQ for futher steps that you might take. If you have simply refused the association, you may be able to change that on Google adsense -account access page or by clicking next below.

Have you checked your adsense account??

4. jabelufiroz profile image77
    jabelufirozposted 4 years ago

First login to your adsense account and see any notification is there. You can have a clear idea.

5. Maricarmjolo profile image86

I log in and it says
    Account Not Active

An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application.
    Return to AdSense home

Did you get an email from them?

How long ago did you apply??

6. Maricarmjolo profile image86

Next, when I go to my email using my gmail account, I received a notification telling :
    Hello,
    Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with --------@yahoo.com. Because our policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your new application at this time.

If you'd like to add ----------@gmail.com as a login to your approved account, you can do so by following these steps:

1. Sign in to the AdSense account associated with -----------@yahoo.com at www.google.com/adsense.
    2. On the 'Home' tab, click the 'Account settings' link in the left navigation bar.
    3. On the 'Account settings' page, scroll down to the 'Access and authorization' section at the bottom of the page.
    4. Under 'Users with sign-in access,' enter --------------@gmail.com and click 'Invite.'

Once you've invited ------------@gmail.com as a login to your account, please check this address for an email invite and follow the instructions to add this new login.

If you can’t access your approved account with maricarmarinas@yahoo.com, please follow the steps in our login troubleshooter: https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/ … age=ts.cs. In case you aren’t able to regain access to your account in the process, you’ll find an option to contact us. We’ll then work with you to access your account with your desired login.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

So log in with your yahoo email account....

7. Maricarmjolo profile image86

okay I will try thanks!

8. Maricarmjolo profile image86

I can't log in my yahoo because only google account remember? :<

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think you are confused.  It is absolutely fine to apply to Google Adsense using a Yahoo email address.

So follow the instructions in that second email (starting with 1. Sign in to the AdSense account associated with -----------@yahoo.com at www.google.com/adsense) and see if that works.  If it does, you have nothing to worry about.

9. Writer Fox profile image78
    Writer Foxposted 4 years ago

You should also search the official Google AdSense forum:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

You can also post problems there and sometimes a Google employee will answer your question.

10. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

It sounds like you need to: "review Google's disabled account FAQ for futher steps that you might take."

But from what I hear, this is rarely successful.

working