jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

No milestone for 1 million pageviews ??

1. Soya profile image60
    Soyaposted 7 years ago

Is n't there a milestone for reaching one million pageviews?? I reached the milestone a few days back but its not listed in the milestones hubtivity..so, are there medals for upto 0.1million(1,00,000) pageviews only?? does anyone know??

1. Tom Rubenoff profile image91
      Tom Rubenoffposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Excuse me, you need external validation for one million page views?  LOL
      Congrats and many happy returns!

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

Happy million!

3. Shirley Anderson profile image86
    Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago

No, I don't know.  I don't think my 600th fan made it either but I'm okay with it.  It's so new, it always surprises me when I see those thingys.

4. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago

No idea, but happy Million!

5. 0
    newsworthyposted 7 years ago

No kiddin Happy Million

6. Lifebydesign profile image80
    Lifebydesignposted 7 years ago

Way to go!

7. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image94
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

Seems that the milestone thing doesn't always work. I had a thousand views weeks ago, but I never saw the milestone for it until today. Then when I looked at the front page, the hubtivity listings had about 3 pages of nothing but milestones one after another. Seems odd that that many people would reach some sort of milestone at the exact same time, so I would assume that the milestones didn't register for some reason and then, all of a sudden, they showed up today.

8. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Congratulations! One million is a nice number. I have got one milestone for having 50 hubs, but I missed out on the earlier ones. No matter, it is nice to know someone can get a million hits at hubpages.

9. SiddSingh profile image62
    SiddSinghposted 7 years ago

In my case, it was exactly identical to EYEM4ANARCHY. I reached reached the 1000 PVs milestone a few days back, and it is showing up in hubtivity today. So don't worry, you will get your medal soon!

10. mroconnell profile image84
    mroconnellposted 7 years ago

It's there now. smile