jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

I'm loving it!

1. anagham profile image59
    anaghamposted 3 years ago

I'm using Morgue File website for attributed free photos for my hubs.. and it feels fantastic to use it.. how many of you are using it?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I've got a few photos from Morgue File in my hubs, but far prefer to use my own.  They're nice to have around when I can't come up with something myself.

1. janshares profile image89
        jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

+1 I use Morgue File as well, I like the choices. But If I can, I use my own. Morgue File and Photo Pin are my go-tos if I can't shoot it myself.

2. anagham profile image59
        anaghamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Seriously.. when there's no own photos available, you need to use websites like these...but worth a try..

3. anagham profile image59

Wilderness- Morgue File  comes in handy when there's no photos for my hubs, but I love these photos..

2. Krysanthe profile image91
      Krysantheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I just recently started Morgue File myself.  I still would rather use my own pictures, but like Jan I go to them when I'm in a pinch

1. Writer Fox profile image81
        Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I use them.

2. anagham profile image59

Krysanthe- There are some hubs of mine which have attributed photos from morgue file.. But I still try to have own photos...

2. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago

I've not tried morgue file yet, but I pull a lot from freedigitalphotos.net and the like.  I can't take a decent picture to save my life - you know, heads get cut off, the clearest image in the world will be blurry, etc.  I've heard a good number of recommendations for morgue file, and intend to try it at some point.

1. anagham profile image59

I deal with the same problem.. either the photos are not of good quality or I can't take a good photo. So morgue file saves me... morgue file is worth a try:)

working