jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

Adsense

1. Is2222 profile image60
    Is2222posted 3 years ago

Google rejected my Adsense application for insufficient content ( I have 9 hubs so far), but there are ads on all of my hubs. I'm confused...help

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi is2222, we recommend waiting until you have at least 20 Featured Hubs before applying to AdSense.

You can read more about our recommendations for signing up with AdSense in our Learning Center entry: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

2. Nimesh De Silva profile image85
      Nimesh De Silvaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Agreed. Adsense wants to see that you're not applying for Adsense for the sake of applying for it. According to Adsense, content is the king and 9 articles may not be sufficient.
      In a blog I have dedicated to Adsense, I had to post about 25 good articles to get Adsense approved, with all original content and what not.
      Hope this helps. Good day!!!

3. myefforts profile image86
      myeffortsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I applied for Adsense after I wrote 14 hubs and all of them were featured. Mr. Google agreed and my Adsense application was approved smile. The minimum requirement is 10 quality hubs.

1. Nimesh De Silva profile image85
        Nimesh De Silvaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There is no 'fixed' number as to how many articles/hubs Adsense requires to approve your application. The higher the number of articles, the better chances you have. Also applying just to get accepted for Adsense doesn't really help you to generate revenues.

2. Is2222 profile image60
        Is2222posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you I have 10 now...we'll see!

3. Is2222 profile image60

Thank you I have 10 now...we'll see!

2. madscientist12 profile image92
    madscientist12posted 3 years ago

You have the option of turning the ads off if you'd like, but unfortunately until you are approved for adsense, you will not profit from the ads. I decided to just leave the ads up until I was approved. I was approved after I had over 20 hubs, and all of mine were featured. It won't hurt anything to leave the ads up and it won't help either!

3. Is2222 profile image60
    Is2222posted 3 years ago

Thanks Christy. What happens to any revenue from the ads that are running now? Will I get that once I'm accepted by adsense?

1. Anti-Valentine profile image94
      Anti-Valentineposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No you won't get any of that ad revenue. That revenue all goes to HubPages for now.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
        Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Anti-Valentine.

You can still earn from Amazon Capsules in your Hubs, is2222, but until you are approved by AdSense, the ad revenue goes to HubPages.

2. Is2222 profile image60

Thanks a bunch smile

4. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

If your AdSense has not been approved you can select not to show ads on your hubs. Try to have at least 15 hubs before reapplying for AdSense and make sure all of them have great content.

Thanks. Will do

5. ossmedia profile image61
    ossmediaposted 3 years ago

Well to become a good performer in adsense you should have at least 15-20 featured hub and all hubs should have good traffic. As you say Google rejected your adsense application then before approval all revenue will go in van , you will not get any penny from that, so to acquire revenue just make all your hub featured (20) and then apply for adsense.

Thank You. Will do. Happy Hubbing!

working