jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Yeah!!! 10 featured hubs.

1. Clinton1998 profile image80
    Clinton1998posted 3 years ago

I am very happy that now I have ten featured hub. Now I am going to concentrate upon editing and improving those ten hubs. Do you have any tips for editing?

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image75
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago in reply to this

It shows your passion for quality work. Good. You can give time to your ten hubs for  spell/grammer check.  Aslo, check link, I mean the broken one and if found, rectify it.  Add some interesting capsule like photo, video, poll, map, etc.  Try to add if you have any further information to support and substantiate your points. After doing all these, try another topic and start writing. Focus your next goal for next accolade, that is 25 Featured Hubs then 50 and so on.  All the best.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Awesome job, Clinton1998! 10 Featured Hubs is a big accomplishment!

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well done..  If you don't already have Adsense, then you'll need another ten Hubs before you apply, so you're half way there - great start! 

Just one thing - I couldn't help noticing you are using image with iStockPhoto and Dreamstime watermarks on them.  That means they are photos you're supposed to buy, not ones that are free to use.  The QAP team didn't notice it, but it's likely the moderators will, and that could get those Hubs  unpublished, because watermarked images are not permitted.

I suggest you read up on the legal use of photos. The simple rule is that all images on the internet are copyright unless there is a specific statement next to the photo stating otherwise.

2. zeusspeak profile image81
    zeusspeakposted 3 years ago

Thats a great news that you have now 10 featured hubs, congratulations, well as far as editing goes, look for that you do not have superficial content, unnatural linking, broken links and your content is cohesive. Make it more lively by adding apt pictures and refurbishing your content where you will it lacks depth. I hope this will improve the quality of your hubs

3. Vlorsutes profile image93
    Vlorsutesposted 3 years ago

Congratulations on ten hubs so far. It certainly is a great feeling, isn't it? As far as editing hubs, if it's an evergreen hub (a hub that works year round), I'd just recommend keeping them up to date if any of the content becomes outdated, and if new material comes out that you think will improve your hub, then add that in as well.

While routinely editing and improving your ten existing hubs is definitely a good thing to do, at the same time, you should remember to keep publishing new ones as well.

4. djt5036 profile image89
    djt5036posted 3 years ago

Hey! Congratulations!
    I've only five published at this point though one of them earned me a rising star accolade so I'm pretty happy.  Tomorrow I'm hoping two more will be featured as well.  I've been trying to take my time and have attempted to do most of my editing before submission, but if you're looking to review the ones you've already had published, I think looking for opportunities to plug in some really good media is probably a good idea.

Good luck!

djt5036 (your new follower!)

5. 0
    Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago

Congratulations.  That is indeed a good milestone to reach.

6. toptendeals profile image87
    toptendealsposted 3 years ago

Congrats Clinton1998!

As far as editing:

-reread your entire post
    -make sure your spelling, grammar, and tenses are clean
    -do more research on the topic to add more words and get a higher hubscore
    -add any interactivity
    -keep the content current