jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Google AdSense

1. ZachKaer profile image87
    ZachKaerposted 4 years ago

I just started using HubPages (and I must say I like it already). I would like to enquire about adding Google AdSense to my Hubs. My question is : I only have a couple Hubs, will Google accept my admission to AdSense or should I wait until I have more Hubs? I appreciate your help.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi ZachKaer,

Welcome to HubPages and congrats on completing your first Hubs!

We recommend waiting until you have 15-20 high-quality Hubs before applying to AdSense (Though you can still earn from the Amazon Program in the meantime). Check out our Learning Center entry on signing up for AdSense to learn more.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
        Christy Kirwanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

P.S. LOVE the Hub on cheesy classics. Many of the ones you chose are dear to my nerdy little heart (especially Conan).

1. ZachKaer profile image87
          ZachKaerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, I totally love Conan too! And thanks for the info.

2. drpennypincher profile image98
    drpennypincherposted 4 years ago

There have been some recent forums where people have indicated that about 30 hubs are needed for AdSense approval these days.  I applied after about 10 and was not approved, then applied again a couple months later with 30 hubs and was approved.  Good luck!

3. ZachKaer profile image87
    ZachKaerposted 4 years ago

Thanks Dr. Penny Pincher. I figured around twenty or so but I wanted to be sure. I think I'll try around 15 and if I get denied I'll give it a go at 30.

working