jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Just got my 10th featured hub award! And my first 51 cents!

1. toptendeals profile image87
    toptendealsposted 3 years ago

Hi hubbers!  I just reached my 10th featured hub and am hoping to find more followers.  Unfortunately even with 10k+ words between them I haven't yet been accepted into Google Adsense due to lack of content.  Any advice with this?  Perhaps I need better traffic still.

I was thrilled to finally get my first amazon affiliate reward of 51 cents.  I had sent over 500 unique users to amazon before someone made a purchase so perhaps my earlier methodology just didn't prompt conversion.  I believe I am getting better as time goes on, a few days away from being a month old on this website.

I hope everyone is finding success and enjoying what they do here!

Jason

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Jason, HubPages' advice on Adsense is outdated - I do wish they would change it!

In the last six months or so, Adsense seems to have raised the bar yet again. Now, it looks like you need about 20 featured Hubs to get accepted.

1. 0
        Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have 11 hubs, and have submitted an application.  I will reply here when I get it.  I applied when I had 10 hubs, and was rejected.

2. toptendeals profile image87
        toptendealsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ah thanks for the info Marisa, and good luck Ben!

2. PoeticPhilosophy profile image79
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago

Congratz on the award! Wow, I am so thankful I stumbled upon your forum. I didn't know about the advertising on amazon! I had link's going towards them but didn't actually use it in the hub format.. lol! I may have had tons of buys but didn't get the money for it. Keep up the good work though! I hope you get all your goals.

1. toptendeals profile image87
      toptendealsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I wish the Amazon capsule wouldn't be blocked by adblock, they need to fix that if they can. sad

working