jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Do your hubs stay featured forever?

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image79
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago

I am new to this but I saw a few comments about hubs becoming inactive.. Do they get a period of time to run or what is the deal with this? Cheers thanks for any answers.

1. toptendeals profile image87
      toptendealsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Good question.  I'd like to know as well.  I know they have upped the QAP restrictions for higher quality control in the past, where some hubs on the border did get unfeatured.

PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That sucks.. Oh well high content, more traffic I guess. Gotta keep thing's high-standard, haha.

2. liesl5858 profile image82
      liesl5858posted 3 years ago in reply to this

All my hubs have been featured right from when I started hubbing until now but obviously some hubs got few views than other hubs. I have been here on hubpages more than three months.

Oh that's really good, makes me feel better haha

2. Greekgeek profile image96
    Greekgeekposted 3 years ago

I think that they need to continue to get some traffic and user interaction: a pulse. My featured hubs all show at least a few visits within the last month.

So as long as I get 1 view a month I should be good? lol, ok thank you for your answer.

3. Parallels profile image81
    Parallelsposted 3 years ago

No, but the opposite is also true. Hubs that aren't featured can be revised and reassessed and go to featured.

Oh that's good to hear, thank you for letting me know paraell smile

4. younghopes profile image81
    younghopesposted 3 years ago

two of my hubs were unfeatured lately due to no traffic coming to them, so what i did was updated them with new pics, and with a bit more info, now they are again featured,

1. zeusspeak profile image81
      zeusspeakposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well, actually HP is going through some changes, that is the reason why many hubbers have seen wide fluctuations. Your hub may be scoring 100 today but you never know its score might dip drastically. Just keep your fingers crossed, I guess!

working