jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

does anyone know how to merge hubpages account?

1. vengab profile image61
    vengabposted 3 years ago

Hi hubbers, I have 3 different hubpages and would like to merge them all together. Am tired of having to remember different passwords and stuffs.
    I was under the impression that having different HP accounts would help you monitor your progress in each niche but I was wrong.
    Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

1. GA Anderson profile image87
      GA Andersonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

contact team@hubpages.com they may be able to help. They were open to this process when subdomains were first initiated, but I don't know if that is still an option.

If not then the only option is to unpublish and move your hubs one by one

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Why not use the same password for all?

If they are all fairly new, then you could unpublish the accounts you want to get rid of, wait a couple of weeks for the Hubs to disappear from Google, then recreate them on your main account.  It's a lot of work, though. 

If the Hubs are older then they've already had a chance to get a good reputation and it would be a pity to do that.  Anyway, as your accounts get bigger, you will start to appreciate the benefits of having them on separate accounts.

1. agvulpes profile image88
        agvulpesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yep what Marisa said smile

3. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We can't merge the different subdomains/accounts. You'll need to unpublish the Hubs from X and Y accounts and republish them on Z account. Once you've done that, email team@hubpages.com so that they can close X and Y accounts. Unpublishing and republishing the same Hub(s) might trip our duplicate content filters so I suggest you check out this FAQ entry for how to address that potential issue: http://hubpages.com/faq/#how-to-transfer-content

Also, I'm moving this thread to the "Managing Your HubPages Account" forum since this is not an ad issue. smile

4. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I should have pointed out that waiting a few days before republishing the Hubs should help you avoid the duplicate content issue!

2. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 3 years ago

There is no way that I know of to merge accounts. You can unpublish your hub on one account and then publish it on another. copy/paste