jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Anyone have a YouTube channel?

1. Neerizzle profile image84
    Neerizzleposted 3 years ago

Hey guys, so I recently decided that as well continuing to write hubs, I would start making some YouTube videos for some of my more opinionated thoughts that don't transfer that well into writing. Does anyone else have a YouTube channel as well? It's be great to see some other hubbers making videos, as well as helping me with my videos.

Here's my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NotoriousDBAG

If anyone wants to post their channel as well and a brief description of the kinds of videos they make. Cheers!

1. Shrouds profile image80
      Shroudsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Most of my videos are on automotive engineering which is on my main field of work but some are entertainments.
      I just subscribe to your channel,please do the same

1. Neerizzle profile image84
        Neerizzleposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Awesome, I subbed as well!
        Any others with YouTube channels? smile

2. Sue Adams profile image93
    Sue Adamsposted 3 years ago

I like you channel Neerizzle, subscribed and left a comment: "You should be a comedian!"

Here is my YouTube channel, I am a fitness instructor / choreologist with many other interests..

It started out as a fitness and exercise channel but expanded into what it is now about:
    "Floor Exercises, Artwork, Animation. Sit back and watch playlists on Food, Science, Humor, Dance, Money, PLUS... Over 90 of my favorite FULL LENGTH MOVIES to watch here, now for free!

b..t.w. it is under my real name as Juliette Kando.

3. agilitymach profile image99
    agilitymachposted 3 years ago

Here's my youtube channel:

My channel is mostly clips from agility trials of my dogs and I competing.  I also have clips of friends competing.  Some of the videos are agility clips and pictures set to music.  Others are simply raw footage of our agility runs.

If you don't know what the sport of dog agility is, drop by and watch a few vids!!

4. writinglover profile image82
    writingloverposted 3 years ago

Here's my Youtube channel:

My channel is primarily made up of poems that I have written here.