jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Authority Labs and tracking keyword rankings

1. KitchenBuyersAid profile image87
    KitchenBuyersAidposted 3 years ago

I'm just gonna wear you guys out..I keep getting such great answers.
    Authority labs is a fantastic place to watch your keyword success's and failures.
    I'm about to have to pay for it (after manipulating the 30 day trial for 3 months).
    All I ask is if someone knows of another keyword tracking tool with a free trial, or simply free...share it ??
    Ya'll are terrific !! Glad to be here.

1. Hikapo profile image84
      Hikapoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Serp Fox allows you to track 10 keywords for free.

After that you have to pay a small amount.

2. KitchenBuyersAid profile image87
    KitchenBuyersAidposted 3 years ago

Actually, I just saw a post about using Analytics for keyword resarch, I tried to get to SEO Queries, but got stymied by a tracking code..I'll figure that out.
    But, what is ...referral traffic ??

3. Barbara Kay profile image85
    Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago

I think it means traffic from another site that shared your url.

4. ossmedia profile image61
    ossmediaposted 3 years ago

@KitchenBuyersAid   Referral traffic is used to describe visitors to your site that come from direct links on other websites rather than directly or from search engines. For example, other sites that like what you have to say or sell may post a link recommending your site. You can also try to drive your own referral traffic by leaving links on other blogs or forums you have joined. Pay-per-click ads also count as referral traffic.

KitchenBuyersAidposted 3 years ago in reply to this

ah'ha..thanks, great info.

5. susi10 profile image94
    susi10posted 3 years ago

Try Keyword Project Manager - You get a free 7 day trial and is very handy.

You get a free trial with 'The Keyword Academy'. Nearly everyone that tried it received a big increase in their traffic, thanks to The Keyword Academy's tutorials.

With Market Samurai, you can target keywords with devastating accuracy and your traffic will increase by 90%. You get to try a few of their resources for free, but then you have to pay.

I hope that helped you! smile

KitchenBuyersAidposted 3 years ago in reply to this

@susi10...I've been waiting for someone else who uses m.s, like me...But I don't use the paid version...the competition version...do you? If so, is it a 'can't live without' kind of helpful tool. I.ve been really tempted

1. susi10 profile image94
        susi10posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have recently read one of Susana S's hubs and she said Market Samurai increased her traffic by 300%. I would say it is very helpful.

working