jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Earnings from Hubpages

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image73
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

In your case, how much time and hubs it took  to receive your first earning from HP?  Are you satisfied with the flow of revenue?

1. PhoenixV profile image80
      PhoenixVposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I started earning with Google adsense right away. Hubpages has its own earning program now as well. I have earned and got paid on both programs. I don't get as many views as other hubbers, or I would be earning more. Earnings are based upon your ability, expertise and a little luck from search engines. I am not aware of a better paying writer's site than here at Hubpages.

sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks dear.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

It took me 4 months and around 80 hubs to earn the first $100 payout from adsense.  Since then, HPads has come on board with both higher earnings potential and a lower payout requirement.

Thank you for the information.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you're interested I wrote a hub on my first few months, as many hubbers have, and it is on the carousel in my profile.

It touches not only on what steps were taken to improve the hubs, but on traffic and earnings each month.  Intended only as a very, very general guideline as to what can be done, it was written to answer just the sort of question you are asking.

Thanks, I shall find and read.

2. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image73

Got your hub and found very informative and useful. Thank you for sharing.

3. Billie Kelpin profile image90
    Billie Kelpinposted 3 years ago

i've been on hubpages for several years - swtiched names and had to claw my way up when I deleted hubs and published under new name.  I publish under two names and in spite of being here have YET to make enough to a pay out.  The most I make, I think, it $5 a month.  That said, while I have some hubs that have lots of viewers, I don't have many hubs.  My favorite writing is creative essay writing and not the "how to" stuff, but I'm addicted now.  I do need money though because I spend a lot of time here.  Unfortunately, I've latched on to the ques/answer section and find community there that I don't have elsewhere, but my husband and I need more money than we need community right now. smile

Patience pays. Hope you could earn more soon. Money is great and no one can skip it.  Thanks for your open expression.

working