Which Blog Topic Sounds Better?

1. TheRaptorClaw profile image60
    TheRaptorClawposted 3 years ago

So I want to write a blog and I have two ideas. I want to know which you think is better and which you think people will feel more inclined to read. I like both of these ideas but can't decide which is better. That is why I need your help on deciding which you think is better.

The first is a personal blog. By that I mean a blog where I tell stories and give personal advice or "life lessons." I thought of this blog because I like to tell stories and I like to give them meanings, sometimes straight forward and sometimes hidden. This is why I thought of a personal blog.

The second idea is a gaming blog. I thought of this one because one of my biggest hobbies (aside from blogging) is gaming. Me and my friends play games all the time. For example, back when TF2 was more than hats, we played and dominated that game. I just really like gaming and that's why I thought of this blog.

I know you probably think, "Why not do both?" Well I don't really have the time to do both. If I do both then my content will be bad so I want to focus on one blog and work on it. Here is where I need your honest opinion. Which of these ideas do you think is better? Which do you think would get people's attention and which do you think people would find more helpful and interesting? Thank you for help.

2. Monisajda profile image84
    Monisajdaposted 3 years ago

I think that gaming blog would probably bring you more visitors and perhaps money if you place ads in it. Life lessons could only spread if you have many and I mean many friends who would be willing to like it and promote it for you. There are tons of personal blogs in cyberspace and it is really hard, even with great content to be noticed. The gaming blog, on another hand is not as personal and more people would probably find it useful.

1. TheRaptorClaw profile image60
      TheRaptorClawposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I guess you could be right...