jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Not getting paid from Hubpages

1. NC4Life078 profile image82
    NC4Life078posted 3 years ago

Has Hubpages increased the minimum payment threshold or changed their pay dates? I haven't received a payment since March 28th, since then I have accumulated $100.00+ without payment. Can someone explain to me why this is?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi NC4Life078,

You can view your account balance here. It looks like everything's in order. You must have earnings of over $50 at the end of the month to reach the payout. (Payments for June are going out today.) Hope that helps! Shoot us an email if you have any more questions. smile

1. srirad0675 profile image90
        srirad0675posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi,

Can I have HubPages help email address?

Hi srirad0675,

Here's our Help Wizard, which is the best place to start for inquiries.

1. psychicsphone profile image60
            psychicsphoneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My google adsense account has been suspended on 2009...

Would google allow me to use it again? Or can I register a new account for it?

Thank you

Hi psychicsphone,

That stuff is all done through Google and we don't have any control over AdSense accounts, so you'd have to contact AdSense and find out what they recommend.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
              Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's very tough to get your Adsense account back if you got suspended. It's worth a try, because you never know - but don't get your hopes up.

You may be able to get a new account if you can apply with a new email AND if you're no longer living at the same address.

1. psychicsphone profile image60
                psychicsphoneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I did one appeal submission, if they don't approve it, I will try to register new account...

Thank you

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
                  Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you told them your snail mail address last time, and you're still living at the same address, they won't give you a new account.  I know people who haven't been able to get an Adsense account because they are living in a share flat with someone whose account was banned.

2. lovebuglena profile image93
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

There was a delay in processing payments this month. Check your PayPal in a few days to see if you've received a payment from them. I think you can even go the earnings page then to balance history when you are logged in to HubPages and see what your balance is and if it has been paid to you.

3. Anonymous00 profile image78
    Anonymous00posted 3 years ago

Go to the "Balance History" tab in the menu pane. There you can view your running balance and all payments made to your account.

4. Ellieface profile image81
    Elliefaceposted 3 years ago

Yeah, I know exactly what you are talking about. I have almost 100 dollars from April and May that have yet to be put in my paypal account.......I sure hope it is there soon.

working