jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Please Advise When 250x250 Ad, Disabled ALL New Hubs will be Restored

1. topclass profile image60
    topclassposted 3 years ago

Can we please have an update on when the 250x250 ad that appeared top right or lower down in the text area will be restored? Why has it been removed/ Can I choose to have it restored? Why was there no official announcement to this? There has been no chance to the LC or Q&A about this. I want my ad back!

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi topclass - there is some more information in this thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/113839#post2423333

We do not formally announce ad tests because they are not permanent changes. This particular test will require a few more months to run before we can assess whether it has a positive impact on long term traffic. The 250x250 ad is running on the majority of Featured Hubs.

1. topclass profile image60
        topclassposted 3 years ago in reply to this

"a few more months" sounds permanent to me. What average percentage of income can I expect to lose if this ad is pulled by HP from the first 100 hits for every new hub I publish?
        Can I please opt out of this experiment?

2. sabrebIade profile image86
    sabrebIadeposted 3 years ago

So far my result is a serious drop in earnings.
    If you give a patient medicine and he flat lines, you dont keep giving him the medicine for months to see if he comes back to life.