jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Two years on hubpages! Giving back!

1. BWD316 profile image85
    BWD316posted 3 years ago

I just got an email from Hubpages telling me its my 2 year anniversary on the site! The date I joined hubpages always surprises me because I joined at the end of June but didnt publish my first hub till July 14th!  I always think July is the anniversary but its not!

Anyways in honor of my 2 years on hubpages I figure I'll try to get back into the site more and give back, well sort of exchange!  For every comment a Hubber leaves on one of my hubs with the hashtags #happy2years I will read and comment on two of their hubs!  The hubpages community is so wonderful and I've been so busy with my graduate degree that it will be nice to get back into it!

1. KDeus profile image96
      KDeusposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations on your two year anniversary! I've only been here since the beginning of this year, but it's a great community! Congrats again!

2. robie2 profile image93
      robie2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats on your two years and double congrats on wanting to give back. Great idea.

2. janshares profile image91
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Congrats on your milestone, happy  2-year anniversary, and welcome back!

BWD316posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Janshares!

3. PoeticPhilosophy profile image78
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago

That's awesome BWD, I'm glad you sound excited. I'd be ecstatic and happy to achieve that too. Congratz, all the best to you smile

thanks PoeticPhilosophy! it actually kind of snuck up on me lol

4. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago

Good for you.  I like your concept of giving back.  It looks like your two years here have been very productive.  I hope I do this well in my time here.

Thanks Ben Blackwell, I was more productive the first year than the 2nd but best thing to do is keep up with the Hubpages community, it really is great! Good Luck to you!

5. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image95
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 3 years ago

Congratulations!  And what a wonderful way to pay it forward!

working