HubHopper quality of content?

1. PaigePixel profile image91
    PaigePixelposted 3 years ago

If you're hopping hubs, and come across one that's a bit nutty- conspiracy theories, outright paranoia, that kind of thing, what do you do?

It may have proper grammar and structure, but the content is 2k words of "Why You're a Moron if You Don't Realize the Illuminati Controls You Via Your Dog."   Maybe they're some kind of marketing/troll bait to get people commenting on how the author is demonstrably wrong/crazy?

I'm curious how other people feel about these pages(there seem to be quite a few) and how they handle them. I've been taking the coward's way out and just closing out of the Hopper.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image61
      MelissaBarrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I rate them based on how much substance there is as opposed to what the subject matter is.

Are there examples of how/why the Illuminati hide under beds to gobble children?

Is there a coherent thesis to why Obama is actually the Anti-Christ.  Mind you, I said coherent, not sane.

Are there first hand accounts (I don't care if they are made by drooling psychopaths) of Micheal Jackson taking off in a spaceship with Elvis?

Does it answer who, when, why, how, what...

Most importantly... would a reader looking for information on Charlie Sheen being a werewolf find the hub helpful? If so, chances are it has substance.

You absolutely can not rate on subject.  If we could define what was on the site based on personal opinion of credibility, religion and political hubs would be non-existent.  I would personally remove every hub with the name Justin Bieber or Pat Robertson.