jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

traffic counts on my account page... reality

1. KitchenBuyersAid profile image88
    KitchenBuyersAidposted 4 years ago

I'm still in single digits for my 24hr  traffic numbers.I wonder, do those numbers include the google spiders and my own visits??l

KitchenBuyersAidposted 4 years ago in reply to this

also,does anyone know where to paste the ..."UA123456-6"    id number onto our articles so we can use analytics for tracking ???

2. Hikapo profile image84
      Hikapoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Try not to watch your traffic stats too much during the early stages. It is going to make you depressed after a while. At least it did to me. big_smile

2. Dvd Zermeno Perez profile image92
    Dvd Zermeno Perezposted 4 years ago

If you log out and you visit your Hubs, then those visits will be in the account page visit traffic counts.

3. Dvd Zermeno Perez profile image92

You mean for the use of google analytics?

4. Dvd Zermeno Perez profile image92

For the google analytics activation you only need to go to the "earnings" --->"settings"--->"Reporting Settings"---->"Configure (google analytics)"---->"Enter Your Google Analytics Tracking ID".
    You paste your ID in the box and there you go, you will have a full analysis from your aticles. Highly recommended.

That was exactly what I need..thanks !!!

2. KitchenBuyersAid profile image88

exactly thanks....we only do that once for our top level hub domain right?
      Not for each article?

1. susi10 profile image93
        susi10posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Only for your subdomain.

5. profile image93
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

I agree, I wouldn't pay too much attention to you traffic until you have quite a few good hubs written. My traffic was abysmal for the first few months, lots of zeros and ones. But I just kept pushing out those hubs and after a while the traffic started to come in. Looks like you have your niche already identified which is great, that was my biggest struggle!

working