jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Why isn't my newly featured hub showing up on my profile?

1. profile image0
    Jennifer Sucheyposted 4 years ago

My new hub isn't showing up in my profile. I have it set to now show up until it is featured, which it is. I also set it to rotate in my carousel and it is not. sad

The hub is 10 Reasons You May Feel Fatigue

Thanks.

1. profile image0
      Jennifer Sucheyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks everyone. Yes, it is now appearing on my profile. I guess I never noticed it taking that long before, much less 24 hours. wink

2. reviewstop profile image60
    reviewstopposted 4 years ago

Sometimes featured hubs and accolades are updated at a later time after they are obtained.
    I am not sure why. If your Hub was featured recently maybe it will show up in short time.
    If you want to show up even if it featured or not or simply to show up in your profile page before Hubpages update the thing up.
    Follow these steps: Go to : hubpages.com/my/profile/profile and scroll down to the part where it says: "Show only Featured Hubs on my profile:" and check the radio button "no" . Save the new config and after that you will be able to see all your hubs in your profile page. Updated or not. Featured or not. If they are published you will see them there

3. susi10 profile image95
    susi10posted 4 years ago

It takes a few hours before it appears on your profile. It used to take even 24 hours before it showed up, but HubPages must have speeded up the process. You should see it in a few hours, if not then you should worry.

1. susi10 profile image95
      susi10posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Actually, its there now! big_smile

4. KL Klein profile image88
    KL Kleinposted 4 years ago

I can see that hub on your page - it doesn't seem to be in the "in the spotlight" section yet though, if that's what you mean.

1. reviewstop profile image60
      reviewstopposted 4 years ago in reply to this

In the spotlight we can only have 6 hubs. And we can choose which one in our profile settings page

1. profile image0
        Jennifer Sucheyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I did choose them. I think I either didn't hit save or I because I did it before it was even on my profile page it didn't save it. It's there now, though. Thanks!

working