Error saving the capsule

1. My Cook Book profile image60
    My Cook Bookposted 3 years ago

While trying to upload pics and saving the same or even while saving a text capsule i am getting the following error;

There was an error saving this capsule. Please click EDIT and then SAVE to try again. This error will be reported to the HubPages engineering team. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

1. reviewstop profile image59
      reviewstopposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think that nobody is perfect. Even Hubpages.
      I use to write the text of the hub on an text editor before I build the hub so if something weird happens all I have to do is copy and paste smile

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That message occurs whenever your computer is having problems connecting to our site.
      In most cases this is related to network connectivity (hardware, routers, firewalls, ISP connection, etc.) your machine including browser settings and other software, or related to system resources on your computer (limited RAM or CPU).

Here are some general browser troubleshooting steps similar to those discussed in the sticky forum thread at the top of this topic. … r-problems

Here is the URL for a Hub you created yesterday, but did not publish … king-Water

We autosave Hubs while you are editing them if you have a working network connection.
      You can find all of your Hubs here.