jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What makes a hub "In the spotlight"

1. Claire Roach profile image82
    Claire Roachposted 3 years ago

On your profile page a hub is displayed as "In the spotlight" is this the hub with the most comments on?
    Thanks in advance
    Claire big_smile

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

anatomynotes' instructions are correct! You can choose up to 6 of your own Hubs to be displayed there. smile

1. dghbrh profile image65
        dghbrhposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It is as being said by anatomynotes and Christy Kirwan....your most fav hubs may be showcased for an easy pick by any new visitor to your profile page.Thanks :-)
        Best wishes

2. Cerebral Aspect profile image91
    Cerebral Aspectposted 3 years ago

With me I find that it's the most recent hub I write.

3. Claire Roach profile image82
    Claire Roachposted 3 years ago

That's what I thought it would be, but it's never changed from my first and that's the one with the most comments on so I thought it might have been the reason.

4. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 3 years ago

Actually, you put your own Hubs "In the Spotlight" when you edit your hub.  You can place up to 6 of your hubs there (at least I can) and they will be part of a slideshow on your profile.  Hubpages does not select your hub but if you haven't edited it in your profile then possibly your most recent Featured hub is placed there by default.

5. anatomynotes profile image90
    anatomynotesposted 3 years ago

Click on 'Edit profile' on your profile page. Scroll down to the section 'In the Spotlight'. I think here you should be able to put some of your hubs 'in the spotlight'.