jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Ultimate Hub Traffic Tips And Tools

1. stubbs profile image72
    stubbsposted 9 years ago

Hi I've written a new hub on how to get traffic to hubs and listed some tools you can use to help. I hope people find it useful and as ive said in the hub please leave a comment if you want to suggest anything.

2. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 9 years ago

I've just had a WTF moment!  I released a new flagship hub - which for me was getting quite a lot of traffic on hub pages - well in my terms still way <100 views.  I linked to it from a travel forum and got a few more links -still reasonable.  I remembered that I had a stumbleupon tool bar installed so clicked "i like it"  button - wrote a few lines and forgot it.  Now like 2 hours later I have over 100 hits from stumbleupon - how the hell did that happen  - I cant even figure out how to see what's popular on the site - its still showing as having 1 review (mine!) on my book marks - is a mistake?

3. ForTheLove profile image88
    ForTheLoveposted 9 years ago

Great hub and I left a comment!

Oh and wow, Lissie, if that's luck you've got going on - it's quite fantastic smile

4. stubbs profile image72
    stubbsposted 9 years ago

I've updated the blog so all links open in new windows now AND listed the top 25 social bookmarking sites.