jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Can I change Amazon accounts with Hubpages Affiliate Programme?

1. Shinkicker profile image91
    Shinkickerposted 3 years ago

My problem is my earnings were credited to Amazon.com. But it seems US dominated and I wanted to use British suppliers as my intended purchases and postage were cheaper from the UK.

In future then I want my earninngs to be paid into Amazon.co.uk. Is this possible with the Hubpages Affiliate Programme?

After enquiring Amazon said they can't even transfer credits between the 2 sites as they are independent of each other. Is this true? Has anyone managed to do that?

Many thanks for any info or advice

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

@Shinkicker
      HubPages only supports the US Amazon store and affiliate program.

Note About International Affiliate Programs

The Amazon Capsule is only designed to work with Amazon's U.S. affiliate program (not affiliate programs designed to promote products on Amazon's region-specific site, such as Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de).

If you are a member of another region's Amazon affiliate program but want to earn through HubPages' Amazon Capsule, you will need to sign up for the U.S. affiliate program (don't worry; you can be a member of both).

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/crea … te-account

Shinkickerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the information Matthew and taking the time to reply.

It's frustrating as there's no point in me buying through .com. I checked a shirt the other day for $26 but also $26 for shipping. Pointless for me to use it. Can't understand why we can't just transfer credits between the sites.

Cheers

2. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The best payment route with Amazon.com, if you're in the UK, is cheque. The minimum payout threshold is $100.

Shinkickerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah That's right Susana but It takes me too long to reach that threshold

working