jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Total views accolades are for currently published Hubs

1. KL Klein profile image85
    KL Kleinposted 3 years ago

I finally passed the 1000 views mark yesterday!

Which is very exciting, but I haven't yet gotten the accolade, and it's been more than 24 hours.
    Anyone else seen a delay in accolades?
    I want it to show up, so I can stop compulsively refreshing the page looking for it smile

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

For accolades related to views of Hubs we use the views for currently published Hubs.
      It is true that your total views is over 1000, but only 769 for your currently published Hubs.
      Sorry that information was missing from the FAQ.
      I have just added a sentence to clarify it to reduce any confusion going forward.

KL Kleinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hmm, I'm still confused though. I have 17 published [and featured] hubs - and all of the hubs I've ever started are published, aside from the one that's still a draft, which I just made this morning.

So if only 769 views are on currently published hubs, where are the other 231 views coming from?
        I haven't deleted or unpublished any published hubs.

2. healthylife2 profile image94
    healthylife2posted 3 years ago

Congratulations! It can take up to a week to get the accolade. When I reached 10,000 views I started getting a little impatient but did finally get the accolade about a week later and I remember checking every day.

3. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Congratulations, KL Klein, so happy for you. Each milestone is so important and feels really good.

4. JeffRobinson profile image70
    JeffRobinsonposted 3 years ago

Wow well done on your 1000 views, i'm just under 200 so long way to go yet.

KL Kleinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry too much - I find views start increasing much more quickly after you've gotten the first couple of hundred.

5. wayne barrett profile image79
    wayne barrettposted 3 years ago

Yes, I do recall that mine seemed to take quite awhile to show up. Don't panic ( as I almost did) It will appear.  : )