jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How to reply comments

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image65
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

I wish to know the correct method for replying comments received on hubs.  It is a little bit confusing.  Can anyone suggest me the correct method. Also let me know what 'moderate my comments'.  Replying comments is always a confusing task for me.  Please help in clear language.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image85
      Just Ask Susanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I went and looked at a few of your hubs and it looks to me like you're doing fine replying to comments left on your hubs. Moderate your comments means that once you've commented on your own hubs you can then go back and hide the comments that you've made. Hope that makes sense.

sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the reply.  Still my doubt is that if we wish to reply should we click the reply button or just after pressing the Approve button. My confusion is there. Hope you got it and leave your comments.  I need to know the correct method.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image85
          Just Ask Susanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes you click approve first and then reply.

2. LongTimeMother profile image99
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

The easiest way for me is to just add a comment from my 'feed' page. If you go to your profile page and then add    /feed   to the address at the top, you'll be taken to a page where you can see all your recent activities and info about hubbers you are following etc.

From there, you can add replies to people who write on your hubs plus add comments to other hubs.  If there's any comments that you've missed in your feed, you can pick them up later.

Maybe that will be an easy option for you. )

sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for suggesting a fine method.

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image65
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

Just i tried and so happy on the result.  Thank you very much.

4. LongTimeMother profile image99
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

You are welcome!

working