jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Your personal invite to join my next fitness challenge

1. Jimmys Money blog profile image19
    Jimmys Money blogposted 3 years ago

Hi fellow Hubbers,

Why not join me in my August challenge to change your body. Leave your details and I will encourage you if you are finding the challenge difficult.

Jimmy

'Did you know it takes 4 weeks to change your body and 8 weeks for your friends to notice changes in your body'!

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8177001_f248.jpg

1. 0
      christiananrkistposted 3 years ago in reply to this

that's interesting. No wonder every time I look online for a new or unique routine, they tend to be 8-12 week routines.

Jimmys Money blogposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Please forgive me for not responding. I have only just seen these replies now. I will be doing my challenge again starting November 1st and would love you to join me. I will help you and encourage you.Take care,Jimmy

2. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

thank you
      totally made up for the toenail ad.

1. Muttface profile image91
        Muttfaceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Have you seen that ad that promises to KILL your stomach fat?

1. 0
          Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Looking at it now. Thanks a lot.

2. Woodmckinney profile image80
    Woodmckinneyposted 3 years ago

I might have to join you! I'm moving back to my hometown ( no Internet, and spotty service) so I'm going to get bored eventually!

Please forgive me for not responding WoodMcKinney. I have only just seen these replies now. I will be doing my challenge again starting November 1st and would love you to join me. I will help you and encourage you.Take care,Jimmy

3. Kiwi Max profile image81
    Kiwi Maxposted 3 years ago

Hi Jimmy,

I'm a big fan of staying fit.

Could you tell me more about your challenge?

KiwiMax - Please forgive me for not responding. I have only just seen these replies now. I don't want to re-submit as HubPages will not allow it so read my reply above. I will help you and encourage you.Take care,Jimmy

4. LauraD093 profile image86
    LauraD093posted 3 years ago

I've been back to an exercise routine and diet now for approx 5-6 weeks -maybe its my age (I'm 47) but I'm working my butt off and not seeing a lot of results-I'm hanging in there but its been hard (I've been working out 3 days on 1 day off etc and have cut my calorie intact in half-it is mo myth that as you age your metabolism seems to change-I'm in for the challenge-and open to any suggestions.

LauraD093, again, my appolgies.I am only seeing these tonight. Please join me on my November challenge.I will help and encourage you all the way...Take care,Jimmy

working