jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

No internet for 1-2 weeks!

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image78
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago

Hi hubbers! I just joined hubpages 3 weeks ago and I love the community! It's fun to answer others question's and read hubs that interest me, even some that are out of my text, gives me an idea of other's knowledge and so much other thing's I didn't know. My internet's been cut and I haven't been able to be on much this devastates me I've been getting so attached and tuned into this I can't get enough of it! So it sucks that I'm not gonna be on here much for 1-2 weeks I wish I could write more hubs and enjoy this community, I really like it. So anyways guy's the first 3 weeks I have been on here have been awesome I think I'm a hubber for life wink. Enjoy your hubbing these next weeks! All the best. -PoeticPhilosophy

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image76
      LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wow!  19 hubs in three weeks.  What you can do is do the traditional pen and journal routine,  Then when you get back online incorporate what you have into hubs.

PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's exactly what I've been doing! Thanks, right now I'm using the library to check in on hubpages but I won't upload content til I feel comfortable and at home smile, Thank you for your insight ! big_smile

2. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Do you have  a local public library that offers free computer use? Can always fall back on that temporarily.

PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I'm using the library to check up on hubpages but won't upload my content til I'm at home, thank you! Haha

2. toptendeals profile image86
    toptendealsposted 3 years ago

I wonder if you couldn't log in for two weeks how far your hubscore would drop.

3. PoeticPhilosophy profile image78
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago

Internet's back up! That wasn't so bad. Had to use the library for 3 day's but now I'm back to hubpages whole-heartedly again! Just posted my latest  hub thanks for the suggestion's and support!

working