jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

158.33% Conversion rate for Amazon!

1. krisaclark profile image81
    krisaclarkposted 3 years ago

I was extremely excited when I checked my Amazon Associate's page this morning, here's why:

I usually check it everyday to see if I got any new clicks, and to see if I finally made my first sale.
    This morning however, when I checked it, my clicks were up from 8 yesterday, to 12, and those 4 clicks lead to a customer purchasing 19 items! Sure they were mostly small items, but everything counts.

So as of right now, I have 12 clicks and 19 ordered items. I can't wait until they ship so I can see what they tally up to be. Probably just a few bucks but it is extremely motivational to finally get that first Amazon sale!

1. Blond Logic profile image89
      Blond Logicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! This looks like it is going to be a good month for you.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Congrats!  Doing good it seems with Amazon.

3. snlee profile image81
    snleeposted 3 years ago

That's motivating for you. I don't seem to have any luck with Amazon products and have changed to Ebay instead.

4. bblackma profile image83
    bblackmaposted 3 years ago

how many items do you put out one one hub?

1. krisaclark profile image81
      krisaclarkposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It depends on what the topic is, but the one that got me my first sale is my "How To Prepare For A Blackout" hub, in which I have a couple items after each text section. But there are some of my hubs where I have gotten a click or two with only one amazon item on them