jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (17 posts)

I would like some positive feedback on my hubs.

1. James-wolve profile image58
    James-wolveposted 3 years ago

Oh no need for harm smileI will do my best to read everyday your  hubs :p I left you  one comment there wink

1. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Now I feel bad. lol

2. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 3 years ago

Funny forum thread.. of course.  But I managed to drag myself over to your profile page, if that's what you call it, and I looked at the American Chicken thing.  There was no way I'm reading any of that sexy poetry stuff again - not in this hot weather.

Anyway, I grudgingly read it.  As I have explained before - I don't do reading.  Sure I read my own stuff back to see if I can make it any nastier - but I am not a good caring Hubber.

It made me smile and feel a little sad and was quite excellent.  The Google world will never find it because they only care about "Doing the Bleeding Obvious" "Buying Cheap Crap from China" - but I liked it.

3. annasantos profile image60
    annasantosposted 3 years ago

Hi everyone! This thread puts a smile on my face...I just joined Hubs two weeks ago. I hope to learn a lot more from you guys.  Haven't started reading your Hubs, but will do.

4. Andy McGuire profile image86
    Andy McGuireposted 3 years ago

I read a few of them, the one on Male Survival is awesome!

5. OMGirdle profile image87
    OMGirdleposted 3 years ago

Wow! That was a joke? For someone like me who has extremely low traffic, that was a blow!  But I refuse to solicit reads. I rather get them on my own merit. Glad you are okay! 

Note to self: That's okay Omgirdle. You did a good thing. (the proverbial pat on the back) You will get it back 10 fold. The universe is watching!

6. Diane Woodson profile image61
    Diane Woodsonposted 3 years ago

Hope it was a joke! I would not lie about your work, however would give feedback so as to help you improve it.