jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

About my second account - re ad program/ebay

1. 0
    Kerry43posted 3 years ago

Good evening, I have opened a second HP account, do I just enter the same ad program code/ebay code or do I need to apply to get a new ad program number? I realize I use the same Google #

Thank you in advance for your assistance smile

Regards,
    Kerry

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Kerry,

You can use the same AdSense and Amazon codes for different HubPages accounts, but you'll need to apply for different HubPages Ad Program and eBay codes for each account.

1. 0
        Kerry43posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Christy...and now I look like a silly billy, I saw lovebuglena's response and after refreshing my page I saw your post o.O lol...

I appreciate you taking tome to respond ^_^

Regards,
        Kerry

1. Christy Kirwan profile image

Glad to be of help. Happy Hubbing! smile

2. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I didn't think it was allowed to have two Hub Pages accounts...

1. 0

Good afternoon, yes, we are permitted to have more than one HP account, but you can not have more than one Google Adsense account. You must use your same adsense code for a second or consecutive HP accounts, I just can't find a specific Q&A about whether or not I need to request a second HP ad program code. I am sure someone has already asked this same question, but I am yet to find it.

I hope you're enjoying your day smile

2. Christy Kirwan profile image

Hubbers are indeed allowed to use multiple accounts, lovebuglena. However, if a user has been permanently banned, he/she may not create a new account. So basically, as long as you're in good standing, it's perfectly ok to have more than one HubPages account.

Since AdSense only allows one account per person (as Kerry43 mentioned), so you will need to use the same AdSense code on all your HubPages accounts. You have to get new codes for the eBay and HP Ad Programs for every new HubPages account you create, though. But Amazon, like AdSense, can be used on multiple accounts. It's a lot to take in, but I hope that clears things up! smile

1. LeighMC profile image78
        LeighMCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well, it clarifies it for me! I wanted to know the same thing.

1. 0

Great! wink

working