jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

fast question about earning money

1. NicholeRLovi profile image81
    NicholeRLoviposted 3 years ago

Hello, I
    I just had a fast question, I now have almost 19.00 dollars from my hubs, I was just wondering how or when we get money from our hubs? does it just go to your paypal and if so do i need to do anything special for the money to go there? Thank you for your time all input is very much appreciated smile
                                                                Thanks again NIkki

1. zanaworld profile image37
      zanaworldposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You need to get to US$50 to get your payment from HB. 

Associate your PayPal account with Hubpages.  You will receive payment directly into your paypal account without you doing anything.

And if you have set your paypal to transfer the amount immediately into your bank account, then the money will show up in your bank balance.

Please read further help here:
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/hubp … am-and-ads

2. Rock_nj profile image91
      Rock_njposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Payment comes at the end of the month when you reach $50 total.  So, if you reached the $50 payout threshold with June 2013 earnings, then the payment would be sent to your PayPal account by the end of July.  Good luck!

2. Is2222 profile image60
    Is2222posted 3 years ago

I am fairly new, but I have 10 featured hubs and I am now up to fourteen cents so far this month. How did you get to $19.00?? That's great

1. kansasyarn profile image87
      kansasyarnposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Great job writing 10 featured hubs and beginning to see posted earnings!  This in itself is a huge accomplishment.  To increase your earnings per day and per month continue to write high quality original hubs.  You will grow your audience, page views, likes and shares.  All of these are important elements to increase your earnings on hubpages.  You are off to a great start!

2. NicholeRLovi profile image81
      NicholeRLoviposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have four of 5 featured hubs, not sure if that help and in the beginning I posted a lot of hubs, I also told all my facebook friends to go check them out and also opened a google adsense account, and google analytics account, and amazon, and ebay. the more hubs you post the more option for money is the way I look at it smile you might want to try to join one of the hub challenges like 100 hubs in 100 days or something, and just make sure they are engaging hubs and you will make money in no time and also ask other people with blogs if they will promote your hubs hope this helps smile

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Remember the minimum for payout is $50.

4. peachpurple profile image79
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

yes, the minimum payout is USD $ 50. If you have earned USD$19 this month, you need to wait for next month to see your earning. Just add them up to reach USD $50 and wait for the next month for release of payment to your paypal account

5. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

Hub Pages will pay you once you've earned a minimum of $50. They will put money into your PayPal account. You have to go to your Earnings page under "My Account" and provide your PayPal email as that is how they will pay you your earnings. You don't need to do anything else. Note, that it may take some months for you to read the minimum $50 threshold.