jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Can't remove video space in my Hub

1. Cthomas92 profile image61
    Cthomas92posted 3 years ago

When I started making my Hub, it put a thing in to upload a video. I'm trying to delete it, but it's not letting me, and I don't want to upload one, because then I'll more than likely run into copyright issues due to my topic.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Cthomas92,

it sounds like you selected a Video Hub as your format. Unfortunately, once you've selected a Video Hub, there's no way to change it back to a regular article-format Hub. You'll have to start a new Hub. If you've already added content, the easiest way is to cut and paste your text into the new Hub. (When you click "start a Hub" make sure you don't select Video as your Hub Format.) Sorry for the confusion!

2. Cthomas92 profile image61

Thank you! This was a lot of help!

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My pleasure!

For future reference, a Video Hub is the only format you won't be able to change once you've started the Hub. If you're using any of the other formats, you can always change your mind and switch between them later.

3. lovebuglena profile image90
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I'd just publish the hub and come back to it in a few hours or few days and remove the video capsule. You can always keep the capsule without adding any videos...

4. lovebuglena profile image90
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

It doesn't work now but maybe in a few hours or a few days it will work and you will be able to delete the video capsule...

5. Cthomas92 profile image61

Thank  you all, I have fixed the problem, thanks to you! It's relieving to have people that know what they are doing here! Again, thank you!

working