jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

How many Hubs are required for the Adsense approval.

1. Dvd Zermeno Perez profile image91
    Dvd Zermeno Perezposted 3 years ago

I already have 20 featured Hubs and they are really hard to convince, they keep sending me emails with "Insufficient content", when it's going to be "Enough content, CONGRATULATIONS!!!"?

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Adsense gives preset messages which can mean a range of things.

However I'd say that by looking at your hubs, you have some bad English and also are doing a lot of keyword stuffing (in your hedgehog hub for instance, you mention "hedgehog" in nearly every sentence!)

Dvd Zermeno Perezposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I know, I have some problems with my English and writing order I need to pay more attention to those details. I need to restore my English, it's a little rusty, long time no using it.
        I will enhance my actual Hubs for higher Score, I appreciate your advice, Thanks. smile

2. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 3 years ago in reply to this

David, Google seem to be reluctant to give HP writers Adsense accounts these days.

You will get one eventually, so don't panic. And you will not be losing money because practically no-one makes any money until at least 4 months after publication (although there are exceptions).

My best advice would be for you to open a Blogger (owned by Google) blog, stick up a few posts, and apply for an Adsense account through it.

Then use your ID on Hubpages.

Dvd Zermeno Perezposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the tip I really appreciate it smile

working