jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Do you feel that HubPages has gotten better or worse over the years?

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Why?  Why not?

1. hubsy profile image92
      hubsyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

BETTER! The design has gotten sleeker, it's easier to use, and increasingly more new-user friendly!

2. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Id have to say that I firmly believe HP is going to shut down before the end of the year! They cannot keep functioning as they are and expect writers to keep hanging on.
      I've been here 4 years, have 60 hubs and I'm so freakin happy that I made 2 cents last night and had a total of 32 views! This is awful and it's not my writing that's  causing the problem!
      HP needs to sit up and take action- Our hubs are copied all over the internet and HP should take some responsibility for this mess. I will not promote my hubs any longer because I'm ashamed to admit I write for HP!

1. 0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Some ppl just have that positive attitude you can't hide.

2. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

3. janderson99 profile image85
    janderson99posted 3 years ago

Better design, Good layout Editor, but bad in every other way. Their strategy to boost traffic has clearly and profoundly failed.

4. Abby Campbell profile image95
    Abby Campbellposted 3 years ago

I'd have to say 'better' just because I joined over two years ago and didn't begin writing until this year in January. Two years ago, I was looking for a very user-friendly platform, and all seemed to be the same at the time. None seemed to be a 'star,' but I now find HP to be that star. :-)

1. Medical-Reference profile image82
      Medical-Referenceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

HP is really doing great. The dashboard or user interface is now impressively user friendly. But as compared to squidoo.com, I think HP needs to do something more with their user interface.

5. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

"Do you feel that HubPages has gotten better or worse over the years?"
    HubPages, better. Internet, worse.