jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Rising Star Nominees and Promising Topics 7/12

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
    Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago

This week’s Rising Star nominees can be found on the following Topic Pages:

1. Food and Cooking
    2. Family and Parenting
    3. Travel and Places

Be sure to stop by each one and vote for your favorites! It’s a great way to support promising new talent in our community.

We also recommend considering the following new Topic Pages when composing Hubs this week:

1. Papercraft
    2. Trout Recipes
    3. Small Business Marketing Plans

Because the pages contain relatively few Hubs, any Hub published within these categories (be sure, of course, that it is truly related) is more likely to be prominently featured.

Should you be interested in writing on one of these new Topics with a bunch of friends, we recommend making a Hub Challenge of it! For more ideas on doing so, stop by our Learning Center entry on Hub Challenges.

1. April Dawn Meyer profile image84
      April Dawn Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am so excited to have been chosen as a contestant. Thank you! smile

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
        Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Great job on writing an excellent Hub and congratulations on your nomination!

2. toptendeals profile image87
    toptendealsposted 3 years ago

Less than 2 weeks of qualification time left eep.  If I have a chance I'll have to get lucky with the topic I guess.  Would have been nice. smile

And congrats April. smile

1. profile image0
      Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I know what you mean.  The topics I mainly write in were picked the week I joined, and I haven't had a chance since then.  Hopefully, that will change today.  I have about 3 or 4 weeks left at the most.

3. marissacreange profile image60
    marissacreangeposted 3 years ago

So grateful to all those who voted for my hub, and honored to have won in my category!  Good luck to all the newest nominees, I'll be reading and voting!

1. profile image0
      Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nice.  The accolade is on your profile page.

working