jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense Ads on my Hubs

1. rambansal profile image59
    rambansalposted 3 years ago

I have an adsense approved account and ads were being displayed on my hubs. Recently I noticed that there are no ads on my hubs and my earnings were reducing. On my query, the support team informed me that my subdomain is disqualified by adsense for their policy violations in 2012. I had never been informed by adsense or hubpages admin about any policy violation by me and stopping of adsense ads. Thus I continued to contribute my articles with negligible earnings.

Recently again, my three hubs were reported to be containing adult contents while those were approved for publication in about a month back. Thus, Hubpages team approves and discards hubs whimsically and empirically.

Even now when there is no reported problem with my hubs, having over 100 featured hubs, adsense ads are not shown on my hubs. There is no way for me to contact Adsense administration about the problem, and hubpages admin is not helping me in the matter. For this reason, I am not contributing any more articles to the site but my already published and featured articles lie there without any use to me.

I feel that since I am close to payout threshold of Hubpages, they have no interest in my earnings and limit their involvement that I contribute to the site and keep my hubs there for ever without any earnings. This may be a way of Hubpages admin to keep on going without any return to the authors. I am seriously hurt by this attitude of Hubpages admin.

1. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If AdSense has cancelled you, there is nothing that HubPages can do about that and HubPages is not allowed to use those ads on your account.

You might find some help for your problem on this official Google forum:
      http://productforums.google.com/forum/# … es/adsense

1. rambansal profile image59
        rambansalposted 3 years ago in reply to this

But the painful question is that Hubpages admin knew it in 2012 when it was cancelled but they didn't bother to inform me. I feel they have a vested interests in authors contributing without gains, and they would not be required to pay, as the payout threshold would never reach, whatever close to it an author may be.
        Anyway, thanks for your interest. I have already posted on the adsense forum.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

As Writer Fox explained, the Google AdSense program is not something that we at HubPages have any control over.
          All we can tell is if an application is approved or not.

We do not actively watch authors accounts to see when their AdSense account is disapproved or blacklisted. 
          If what you are stating is accurate, then your subdomain has been blacklisted for ads, this is not the same as having your account disapproved.  It currently shows as approved in our records.

Please consult the email sent to you by Google. It will give you instructions to fix whatever issue caused the disapproval and give you instructions on how to reapply. If you still have questions about the disapproval, you should respond to that email to reach the AdSense support team who will be able to address the issue.

2. rambansal profile image59
    rambansalposted 3 years ago

To this moment, I have received no email message from Google on this issue. My posting on their Forum also remains unanswered.

Your team quality-checks every article before publishing. How can there be a published article contain material causing blacklisting? Your team knew the exact date when my subdomain was blacklisted but no information was provided to me for about a year to make any amends.

Anyway, you did what you thought fit on the issue. I repent on my association with Hubpages. This is what I think fit.