jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

30 Hubs in 30 Days

1. TMDHemsley17 profile image90
    TMDHemsley17posted 3 years ago

I want to do some historical study before I (hopefully) go to university later this year, so I thought a good way to do this would be to write some more history Hubs on here. As part of this I'm going to edit and re-work some of my already written hubs as well, as I feel they could be more detailed and more interesting with upgrading. Here's hoping I managed to do at least one thing, whether it's a new hub or edited old one, every day starting tomorrow.

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image73
      LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am currently doing that as well, and so far am doing good with the challenge-doing 30 hubs in the month of July.  My next challenge is to get my non-featured hubs into featured hubs.  I currently have around 10.  Then I will be doing a challenge to get my hubs into Stellar ones, but that will be down the line.  Good luck and I am sure you can do it.

TMDHemsley17posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, and well done so far. I hope that works out for you.

2. April Dawn Meyer profile image88
    April Dawn Meyerposted 3 years ago

I love studying up on historical places. smile have fun and happy hubbing!

TMDHemsley17posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, I'm sure I will!

3. TMDHemsley17 profile image90
    TMDHemsley17posted 3 years ago

Well, as it turns out with other stuff in the way and the time I have to spend making notes for my hubs I can't do one a day, so this is a bit of a fail. Oh well, I will get to doing more hubs as and when I can.

working