jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

A big thank you to Goldentoad and Shalini

1. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 8 years ago

Well, for those of you who have followed the Tolden Goad tales I have spun, thank you for all of your support. But I really want to thank Goldentoad for the inspiration of the first silly story, for it has grown and evolved into something special for me. So thank you Toad! Your rewards will come. You've been a good sport with it.

Shalini, what can I say? You've grasped the concept of my little fantasy before even I did, along with The Old Firm. So I want to thank you for your sound advice and encouragement too. So now he is a legitimate icon with a trademark and everything. I am working on his first book and I am confident it will be published. I owe it all to you and Goldentoad, and Firm and to hubpages for allowing me to express myself.

2. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 8 years ago

I must thank all of my fans who have read these tales too and never commented on them, a big thank you to you to. And CrisA, Proud Mom too. There is too many to name. thanks all.

3. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 8 years ago

No CC, we thank you!!!!!!!! keep those fingers moving!

1. Proud Mom profile image61
      Proud Momposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps we should spring for an insurance policy on those fingers.  Nahh....If anything happens, you can just give one of us a shout and we'll take dictation.  big_smile

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

I'm really proud of all you 'guys'!  What an awesome adventure for all of us to watch unfold!

5. Proud Mom profile image61
    Proud Momposted 8 years ago

He's prettty good, ain't he, KCC?

6. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

Yup, he sure is, PM!

working