jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Changing a title on a well performing hub

1. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 3 years ago

If you have a hub that is one of your better performers, but has a title that isn't so great, do you go ahead and change the title or do you leave it alone?

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

How do you know it's not so great?  Maybe that is how the readers are finding your hub.  I would look at the search terms if they are available to see how your readers find the hub.  You may be able to fine tune or change it to make it even more searchable, but you do want to make sure that you don't take away the key words that are being used.

2. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 3 years ago

Change it that way you get the best of both worlds, you get search for both titles that way.....jimmy

3. peachpurple profile image80
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i have a hub that gives good traffic everyday but the title isn't sound appealing to readers. I didn't change the hub title nor add anything to it. Just leave it. Unless one day it becomes unfeatured, then i will change the title.

4. tillsontitan profile image90
    tillsontitanposted 3 years ago

If the "better" title is a good one go ahead and change it.  If, however, it may hurt your hub's popularity, leave well enough alone.  As peachpurple said, if it harms your hub down the line, then change it.