jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Funniest GIF ever...

1. WHoArtNow profile image84
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

http://jj.am/gallery/d/67569-2/Soccer_throw_headshot.gif

ROFL

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

That's gotta hurt.   I took a ball to the side of my face while sitting in the stands/bleachers at a local soccer game and it knocked my sunglasses about 15 ft away and I saw stars.  I cannot even imagine a ball to the face straight on.  *cringes*

3. Proud Mom profile image60
    Proud Momposted 8 years ago

Rolling on the floor, alright, but I would think crying rather than laughing.  OUCH!!!!

I didn't think they were supposed to use their hands in soccer.

1. BristolBoy profile image81
      BristolBoyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yeah as you mention hands aren't normally used in football with the two exceptions being a throw-in (used when the ball has gone out of play at the sides of the pitch) and the goalkeepers (as long as they are in the area around the goal). 

I'm guessing the bloke in the blue is stood there to prevent a long throw being taken and to otherwise cause a nuisance, although it is unusual as I have never seen a throw-in taken like that!

4. KCC Big Country profile image83

Yeah, PM, I'm not sure what that was all about.  It's interesting.  Someone should write a story to go along with it.

5. ripplemaker profile image90
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

What a big ouch!  sad

6. KCC Big Country profile image83

Leave it to my daughter to figure out why he had the ball in his hands.....that was a 'throw-in" from the ball going out of bounds.  The only part we can't figure out is why the blue guy is standing there.   By the ball bouncing off the blue guy, it just meant another throw-in for the white team.  Wonder if he stood there for the next throw-in?  LOL

1. Proud Mom profile image60
      Proud Momposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I bet he wasn't standing for quite some time, but tell your daughter, "Good Call"!!!!!!

7. 49er profile image81
    49erposted 8 years ago

Eh, I like the full version better, as it shows more of the story, plus he got it right the second time. Looks like it hurt though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVAD8Zl5 … re=related

1. Proud Mom profile image60
      Proud Momposted 8 years ago in reply to this

OOOHHH!!  Thanks for the link!

8. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 8 years ago

Ha ha ha...that was pretty funny!!  I am sure that it hurt quite a bit!  Still funny, though.

9. Benjimester profile image90
    Benjimesterposted 8 years ago

Hahaha, that video is epic!  It's too bad it's late at night or I would have been laughing my socks off.  Thanks for sharing.

10. profile image0
    Rainbow Briteposted 8 years ago

roflmao wow I've taken a lot of things to the head...baseball...softball...steel toed boot...fist...but a soccer ball?  Wow that's new...and I bet it stung like no other...wonder if he broke his nose?

working