jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Very new to this HubPages

1. mfehdrau profile image60
    mfehdrauposted 3 years ago

I am very new to this HubPages and I would like to make some money.  I don't know where to start with and/or how does it be done?  At first, I am little confused and hope to learn more and get better knowledge in it.  If you read my profile in there, if you have some suggestions of how I should layout my plan with graphic design, web design, web development, knitting, artist with painting, drawing, and mixed media technique, and a great cook to help others or do for an event. I want to do those projects online or am i making a mistake.  So help me out!  I would be appreciated it.  BTW, I am deaf/hard of hearing, hope someone allow me to understand how this HubPages system works. 

Thank you
    Michael Fehdrau

1. LeanMan profile image82
      LeanManposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Click on help at the top right and follow the link to the learning center. You will find just about everything that you need there.. Then just jump in and enjoy.

2. dghbrh profile image64
      dghbrhposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Welcome on board.....You can learn everything that you wish as said by LearnMan.....happy hubbbing ahead!!!!!!
      With time you will learn everything.
      Best wishes.

3. myefforts profile image86
      myeffortsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Welcome on board to Hub Pages. You have quite a diverse experience in multiple fields and you can start here by writing on any or all of them. I hope this would definitely be a good start.

2. LongTimeMother profile image97
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

Welcome to HP.  Making money here is not instant, so spend your time writing and understanding what makes a good hub before expecting to see any financial return.

With all the info in the Learning Centre and in the forums you'll start to get an idea of how hubbers make money ... and how many hubbers are disappointed by how long it seems to take. If you enjoy writing and are prepared to concentrate on creating quality hubs, you'll find the HP experience very rewarding. If you are hoping to make money really quickly though, you might be disappointed.

Just start your first hub. You'll soon get the hang of it.  smile

3. Shadow Jackson profile image75
    Shadow Jacksonposted 3 years ago

Welcome to hubpages. If you have any SPECIFIC questions feel free to ask. Also, browse other hubs and the forums and you should find a lot of tips around and available. Good luck! :-)

4. JeffRobinson profile image69
    JeffRobinsonposted 3 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages Mfehdrau, as Shadow said you should be able to find a lot of tips of the forum or other hubs, i'm fairy new also, but have found plenty of tips to get me going.

All the best

5. jemuelO profile image87
    jemuelOposted 3 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! I felt the same way when I joined here 2 months ago. I don't know how things work at first. Days go by and I enjoy it even more. Everything here is great. I really love the very active community. By simply visiting the forum and asking questions, I'm sure you will learn a lot of things. Experienced hubbers, so with the HP team, are there to help us. This is the reason why I'm loving this site.