jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

About HubPages Ads program

1. utsavmtripathi profile image72
    utsavmtripathiposted 3 years ago

Is this necessary to have a Google Adsense account for earning through the Hubpages Ads program?
    If yes then what are the other ways to earn through HubPages?

1. myefforts profile image85
      myeffortsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

As I experienced, Ebay and adsense are necessary if you want to earn through Hubpages' Ad program. I had Adsense account but the ad program didn't start until I got Ebay account as well.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi utsavmtripathi,

You do need an AdSense account in order to sign up for the HP Ads. You also need an AdSense account in order to sign up for the eBay program. But you do not need the eBay program to sign up for HP Ads (just AdSense).

As rebthomas mentioned, you can use the Amazon program in the meantime, since it does not require AdSense.

2. rebthomas profile image92
    rebthomasposted 3 years ago

Yes you must have google adsense to earn thru hubpages but you can earn from amazon in the mean time,

3. peachpurple profile image79
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

you can earn thru ebay and amazon but I still think adsense is compulsory. You can't apply adsense?

4. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

You must have an approved AdSense account to be part of the HubPages Ad Program. Other ways you can earn on HubPages is via Amazon Associates and eBay affiliate programs.

Closed to reply