jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why am I getting this Content Warning about Multilevel Marketing?

1. Anita Saran profile image88
    Anita Saranposted 3 years ago

My new hub about using pyramid energy to improve life keeps showing me a  warning about  it containing multilevel marketing content - I wonder why. It certainly isn't that. http://anitasaran.hubpages.com/hub/Pyra … s-and-More

Thanks for any insights

1. FatFreddysCat profile image95
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The word "pyramid" is probably setting off the automated filters that watch out for such terms. I wouldn't worry about it.
      I wrote a Hub reviewing a "stoner comedy" film starring Tommy Chong of Cheech & Chong fame, and it still shows a warning that "this Hub appears to be about drugs" because I made a few references to illicit substances in it. The hub is not ABOUT drugs, but obviously it's kinda hard to review a Tommy Chong project without mentioning them once or twice...hahaha!!

2. Greekgeek profile image99
    Greekgeekposted 3 years ago

MLM is also known as a "pyramid scheme." It's a pretty major scam. See if you can rephrase so the filter doesn't think you're talking about that kind of "pyramid" or, if not, I think you can ask for a hand approval to get around confused filters.

3. Anita Saran profile image88
    Anita Saranposted 3 years ago

Thank you both for responding. I've deleted this hub, anyway.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You could just ignore the warning or request manual review.  The warning is not meant for your content.