Do featured hubs eventually lose their "feature-ness"

1. 0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

I have written some hubs that were once featured, but now they aren't.  The key indicates that they are not featured because of lack of engagement.  What does that mean?  How can I prevent this from happening to my other featured hubs?

1. NateB11 profile image91
      NateB11posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Lack of engagement means lack of traffic. So, you might edit it to include some keywords, a search-friendly title with keywords so that people will find it in the search engine. People will not find it if it doesn't include something they plug into the search engine. Also could do some promotion on social media; Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook; to get some traffic and exposure. You should not over-do the keywords, though. Just some words people search for and that will be crawled by Google bots.

2. Carb Diva profile image89
    Carb Divaposted 3 years ago

This has happened to me many times, and what NateB11 said is absolutely right. However, I have also found that sometimes if you do some minor adjustments to just one Hub, and boost the traffic to it, traffic to your other hubs will go up as well. Good luck and don't give up.